The Explorer Backpack is designed for short 1-3 day trips and to be stored under the seat of most airplanes, for your in-flight convenience. Its engineered Envelope Cavity design allows the bag to carry between 22L to 28L naturally, with no adjustments required. Despite being a highly functional travel bag, the Explorer Backpack has a sleek minimalist design that’s suitable for business or leisure.
1. Adjustable magnetized buckle to access main compartment.
2. Two-way zips on main compartment allows ease of use for both right and left-handed users. (Reverse coil zippers are used on all external zips for anti-theft & water resistant functions.)
3. A unique clothing cavity constructed with stretch-woven polyurethane fabric that compresses clothes & keeps things in place.
4. Plenty of space for a toiletry bag & other travel essentials, even after the clothing cavity is filled.
5. Two zippered side compartments constructed with stretch-woven polyurethane fabric, for travel items.
6. Two side access zips (left & right) allow quick access into the main compartment for airport security checks or a water bottle.
7. Two-way zips on laptop compartment allows ease of use for both right and left-handed users. (Reverse coil zippers are used on all external zips for anti-theft & water resistant functions.)
8. A large dedicated plush-lined padded pocket for 15” laptops.
9. A dedicated plush-lined padded pocket for tablets (up to 12.9”).
10. Two small plush-lined pockets ideal for tech gear.
11. A multi-purpose extra-large zippered compartment constructed with stretch-woven polyurethane fabric.
12. A large plush-lined padded pocket for work gear.
13. Equipped with key clip.
14. Hidden back compartment for valuables (RFID protected).
15. A zippered quick access compartment at the top of the bag, ideal for a passport.
16. Integrated USB port for charging mobile devices on-the-go.
17. A robust but slim nylon-reinforced carry handle.
18. High density Polyurethane foam shoulder straps for carry comfort and breathability.
19. Position-adjustable sternum strap to release shoulder stress.
20. Nylon-reinforced webbing luggage strap.
21. Patented stability buckles with dual functions, used to tighten shoulder straps and locks together to release stress when carrying one-shouldered.
22. A discrete nylon-reinforced hanging strap.
23. Shoulder strap excess clips.
24. Water repellent fabric.