PROTECT YOURSELF WITH THE STARS
Neutrovis is now extending our colours to the corners of the Galaxy with our Twilight range. With 2 colours per box, get the bang for your buck when you purchase our Twilight (Celestial Blue & Ghost Storm). Made with premium melt-blown filter fabric with BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ≥98% and PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) ≥96% that effectively blocks viable and nonviable particles such as bacteria, pollen and dust particles from our surroundings. Our face masks are CE Certified, MDA Approved and made from non-woven fabric for extra comfort. Perfect for sensitive skin.
The face mask is made of melt blown filter fabric with ≥98% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) and ≥96% PFE (particle filtration efficiency) which works to block out bacteria, pollution, pollen and dust particles from your surrounding.A face mask that provides comfort and breathability. Easy to use, it prevents you from breathing in bacteria, pollution, pollen and dusts.
- 3-Ply Earloop
- Made of melt brown filter fabric (BFE ≥98% and PFE ≥96%)
- Effective against Smog, Bacteria, Droplet, Pollen
- Breathable for your ultimate comfort.
- Designed for Asian facial structure
- CE Certified
Made with premium quality non-woven fabric for optimum breathability and ultimate comfort. It also reduces skin irritation that comese with long-term mask wear.
Ear-loops that are gentle on ears eliminate pressure and potential irritation.
To add a splash of colour to brighten your day!
What is BFE and PFE?
≥98% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency)
The material has the ability to resist harmful bacteria penetration, keeping the user from breathing in pollution and germs.
≥96% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency)
With the capacity to block out particles up to 0.1μm (micron), the mask can block the entry of viruses.
How to use Neutrovis Medical Face Mask?
1. Cover your mouth, nose and chin with the coloured side facing outwards.
2. Pinch the metal edge of the mask so it follows the contour of your nose bridge.
3. Remove a used mask by holding only the ear loops.
1. Please make sure that it is used within the validity period.
2. Do not use if the inner plastic packaging is damaged.
3. It is disposable and is recommended to change every 4 hours
1. Can it be reused?
The mask is disposable and cannot be reused. It is recommended that it is changed every 4 hours. When removing the mask, fold, dispose of it appropriately, and wash the hands immediately.
2. Can I spray NeutrovisMedical Face Mask with alcohol or sanitisers?
No. Alcohol and sanitiser damages the quality and effectiveness of the melt blown filter fabric.
#neutrovis #premium #medicalmask #facemask #3ply #medicalfacemask #galaxy #galaxyseries #star