Our KF94 face respirator is designed to limit unfiltered air entry and securely fit your face. Its 3D design is tight-fitting and protective with an ease of breathability and communication. The side flaps stay flushed against your face and reduces the risk of the wearer readjusting their face mask. This provides a secure seal and double protection from all sides of the face mask. The face mask is made of double layered melt-blown filter fabric with ≥98% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) and ≥98% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) which works to block out bacteria, pollution, pollen and dust particles from your surroundings.
Perfect for daily protection for both work and play.
Now available in a box of 20s.
Features of the KF94 Face Respirator:
1. 4 layers of protection (2 inner layers of melt-blown filter fabric)
2. ≥ 98% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
3. ≥ 98% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency)
4. 3D design for better breathability and communication
5. Tight-sealing fit
How to use a Neutrovis KF94 Face Respirator:
1. Unfold the top and bottom flaps.
2. Place the mask over your face and secure the earloops.
3. Adjust the metal strip to fit the shape of your nose.
4. Remove the used mask by holding only the earloops.