Neutrovis Airy Secure Ombre Premium Double Metal Strips Extra Soft Medical Face Mask 3ply (50pcs) - Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Moulded to hug the contours of your face, our new and improved face mask includes a double metal strips to ensure a more secure and comfortable fit. This new feature lets you adjust how you want the mask to sit on your face to maximize comfort and improve breathability.
The face mask is made of melt blown filter fabric with ≥98% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) and ≥96% PFE (particle filtration efficiency) which works to block out bacteria, pollution, pollen and dust particles from your surrounding.
Our mask is customised (175mm x 95mm) to fit Asian facial structures and to provide users with a better fit and added comfort for long wear. The headloops are also ultra gentle for maximum comfort.
- 3-Ply Earloop
- Double metal strips design
- Made of melt brown filter fabric (BFE ≥98% and PFE ≥96%)
- Effective against Smog, Bacteria, Droplet, Pollen
- Breathable for your ultimate comfort.
- Designed for Asian facial structure
- CE Certified
Made with high quality non-woven fabric for optimum breathability and ultimate comfort.
Soft ear-loops eliminate pressure and potential irritation to the ear.
Double metal strips design
Moulds the mask to fit securely to the contours of the face for better comfort.
What is BFE and PFE?
≥98% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency)
The material has the ability to resist harmful bacteria penetration, keeping the user from breathing in pollution and germs.
≥96% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency)
With the capacity to block out particles up to 0.1μm (micron), the mask can block the entry of viruses.
How to use Neutrovis Medical Face Mask?
1. Cover your mouth, nose and chin with the coloured side facing outwards.
2. Pinch the metal edge of the mask so it follows the contour of your nose bridge.
3. Remove a used mask by holding only the ear loops.
1. Please make sure that it is used within the validity period.
2. Do not use if the inner plastic packaging is damaged.
3. It is disposable and is recommended to change every 4 hours
1. Can it be reused?
The mask is disposable and cannot be reused. It is recommended that it is changed every 4 hours. When removing the mask, fold, dispose of it appropriately, and wash the hands immediately.
2. Can I spray NeutrovisMedical Face Mask with alcohol or sanitisers?
No. Alcohol and sanitiser damages the quality and effectiveness of the melt blown filter fabric.