Contain 3 pcs of Knife:
1) Utility (Fruit / Vegetable) Knife (Dimension - Blade : 12.5cm, Handle : 11cm) :
- Well designed for slicing fruits and vegetables, cutting sandwiches, or chopping smaller foods. Ideal tool for food prep and general kitchen tasks.
2) Santoku Knife (Blade: 20cm, Handle: 12.5cm) :
- One of the most popular knives among professional and home chefs due to its functional versatility. Used for a variety of cooking tasks, such as cutting, chopping, mincing, dicing, and slicing.
3) Cleaver Knife (Blade: 18cm, Handle: 12.5cm) :
- Known as a ‘butcher’s knife, is a thick and heavy-set knife with a sharply beveled edge. Ideal for splitting meat from the bone, cutting larger and thicker vegetables, such as melons and squash, and as a smaller cleaver for quickly dicing vegetables and fruits.
- High level of sharpness that makes your cutting more easily and smoothly.
2) Corrosion resistance
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, wear-resistance, and not easy to rust. Provides enough toughness for its purpose.
3) Ergonomic Handle Design
- The blade of the knife is integrated with a soft and comfortable handle, fit perfectly in hand to ensure comfort during cutting and creating perfect stability.
- Strong and durable for perfect stability and control.
5) Easy to carry
- Lightweight and easy to hold. Maximize control during cutting, slicing, chopping, etc. Easy to clean.
6) Food Grade Material
- Durable and safe for food contact. High resistance to food oxidation and keep the original taste of foods.
Use and Care:
- Avoid any direct contact with the edge.
- Do not leave the knife near the fire.
- Clean with warm soapy water with a soft sponge after each use. Rinse it well and dry it thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using any harsh cleaning detergent and a rough sponge.
- Hand wash is recommended to keep the knife’s lifespan. Keep it in a dry place.
- Do not cut any frozen foods. It may chip off the blade.
- Recommend to sharpen your knife after 2-3 months uses to keep the blade in sharp condition.
- Never scratch the coated blade with a hard thing. It will scratch off the coating.
#iGOZO #iGOZOAmazonasNonStickStainlessSteelKitchenKnife #SantokuKnife #CleaverKnife #FruitVegetableKnife #NonStickStainlessSteelKitchenKnife #KitchenKnife #KitchenKnifeSet #KnifeSet