He Or She Ultra Wide Neck Baby Bottle Nipple - S flow
The nipples of bottles are in different stages. Choose the right nipple flow for your baby. It is indicated the size of the orifice is the rate at which the milk is flowing through the orifice. Usually, as the baby gets older, you should provide her with a bigger flow rate nipples to accommodate her increased ability to suckle and the need for more milk with each feeding.
It is recommended that baby bottle nipple should be replaced after 3-6 months. All bottle nipples come with general guidelines on when the baby is ready to enter each stage.
Mimics Natural Feeding “I Feel Mummy”
👶 160 days, 898 reverse breast molds,
👶 Over 98 iterations, means this nipple were accepted by most babies.
👶 The unique air-control system allows the bottle to vent, which helps to avoid gassiness.
🔺 Product highlights:
- Antibacterial Food Grade Silicone Teat, BPA-free.
- Nipple is soft, flexible and designed for optical compression.
- The little dots and ultra-soft nipple closely resemble a real breast.
- Your baby is sure to get lost in the feeding experience
- Shape of nipple mimics large size nipples
- Anti-colic valve.
- Easy to clean.
- One-piece moulded - highly hygienic.
- Durable and resistant to teething / bites
- A 65 mm ultra-wide neck.
- The M-flow is for 3 to 6 months while X-flow is for 6 months and above baby.
📦 Size Product : 8cm x 8cm x 12cm
#heorshe #ultrawideneckbabybottlenipple #ultra #wide #neck #baby #babybottle #nipple #sflow #bpafree