~~ THE BEST COMPANION FOR RICE & CONGEE. PERFECT EVEN WHEN EATEN ON ITS OWN! ~~
How different are we?
You can bite savoury mushroom and black fungus in each scoop! We blended it with chilli to give it a crunchy and mild spicy kick, and you won’t get the mushroom aftertaste. We don’t use MSG in our sauces. No MSG & No Preservatives.
How can I enjoy Alemak Spicy Mushroom Paste?
- For a quick meal topping or enhancing food savory, just add it to your rice or congee. Having just a teaspoon full can make you finish a bowl of rice effortlessly.
- Best eaten as a side dish together when serving bland dishes.
1) Nett weight: 180g
2) Ingredients: Mushroom, Black Fungus, Old Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Bean Paste, Black Bean, etc..
Notes about Freshness:
1) Freshly packed in glass bottle and wrapped with shrink wrap plastic.
2) Expiry: stated on the label
3) Shelf life: Consume within 2 month after opening.
1) Scoop only with a dry spoon, and keep refrigerated to maintain its freshness.
2) Paste will harden in the fridge. Take out 30 minutes before eating.
3) For quicker thawing, you can use the microwave under low heat for 20 seconds.
- Spicy Mushroom Paste contains peanut-based cooking oil, and should be avoided by people having allergy to nut-based food.