~~ THE BEST COMPANION FOR RICE & CONGEE. PERFECT EVEN WHEN EATEN ON ITS OWN! ~~
How different are we?
You can bite savoury ikan kurau in each scoop! We blended it with black fungus and ginger to give it a crunchy and spicy kick, and you won’t get the fishy aftertaste. We don’t use MSG in our sauces. No MSG & No Preservatives.
How can I enjoy Alemak Salted Fish Paste?
- For a quick meal topping or enhancing food savory, just add it to your rice or congee. Having just a teaspoon full can make you finish a bowl of rice effortlessly.
- Best eaten as a side dish together when serving bland dishes.
1) Nett weight: 180g
2) Ingredients: Ikan Kurau, Anchovies, Mushroom, Black Fungus, Bentong Ginger, Curry Powder, Sesame Oil, etc..
Notes about Freshness:
1) Freshly packed in glass bottle and wrapped with shrink wrap plastic.
2) Expiry: stated on the label
3) Shelf life: Consume within 2 month after opening.
1) Scoop only with a dry spoon, and keep refrigerated to maintain its freshness.
2) Paste will harden in the fridge. Take out 30 minutes before eating.
3) For quicker thawing, you can use the microwave under low heat for 20 seconds.
- Salted Fish Paste contains peanut-based cooking oil, and should be avoided by people having allergy to nut-based food.